Jasmine Cottage Location
4 Abbey Terrace, Llangollen, Denbighshire, LL208DF (rave.prouder.mountains). Don’t forget to factor in the private car travel costs, you check them here.
Jasmine Cottage is located just off the A542 one and a half miles North of Llangollen, North Wales, at the foot of the world-famous Horseshoe Pass and across the valley from Valle Crucis Abbey and Eliseg’s Pillar.
The recommended route from all directions is to head for Llangollen. Once there:
- From the North, continue straight on at Llangollen on to the A542
- From the South, cross the river bridge in Llangollen Town Centre and turn LEFT on to the A542
- Continue for one and a half miles along the A542 until Valle Crucis Abbey appears on the right
- Look for a left turn (Abbey Terrace) with a red telephone box on the corner.
- Turn LEFT into Abbey Terrace.
- Jasmine Cottage is 150 yards on the left (look for the prominent oak porch).
- Park in the private off road parking bay