DESCRIPTION AND HISTORY
Jasmine Cottage was newly built in 2014 and is designed specifically for self catering holidaymakers. The principle features are:
- Open plan kitchen and diner with a large fridge-freezer, washing machine, electric oven and hob, microwave, toaster, digital radio and farmhouse style dining table with seating for up to eight people.
- Downstairs en suite bedroom with zip and link bed which can be configured as superking or twin as required, large en suite bathroom with bath, walk in shower, WC and basin.
- Upstairs lounge with a South facing balcony at one end and fine views across the valley towards the Horseshoe Pass at the other. Features include a three seater leather settee, a queen size sofa bed (for guests six and seven), 32” HDTV with Freesat/Freetime & a flame effect electric fire.
- Upstairs master bedroom with king size double bed and a private en suite.
- Upstairs single bedroom with its own en suite. Both the upstairs bedroom windows are fire escapes and are deliberately left unlocked on the inside. For this reason they may be unsuitable for small children.
- All electric heating and hot water.
- A large private off road parking bay for two cars. Steps with handrails leading to the rear and front entrance doors.
- Breakfast terrace and private sunbathing/BBQ terrace.
A small terrace next to the oak porch catches the morning sun and is perfect for outdoor Summer breakfasts. The rear porch opens on to a large terrace where al fresco dining is possible. A small flight of steps lead up to a private sunbathing and barbecue terrace. A further set of steps lead to the upper terrace garden with native flower beds and seed producing plants for the abundant local wildlife.
Jasmine Cottage has its own Facebook page and can be followed on Twitter. It is featured on Booking.com, Airbnb, Holiday Lettings, the UK small business directory and showmelocal.
Newly built in 2014, the accommodation is perfect for a relaxing break or a longer holiday in glorious scenery and some of the best walking country in the United Kingdom. Jasmine Cottage is one and a half miles from Llangollen, North Wales.
The stunning views and private gardens give this holiday rental that away from it all feel, yet it is in easy walking distance of a farm shop and a highly rated bistro. To find out what our guests are saying, visit the Reviews. Jasmine Cottage and it’s neighbour Velvet Cottage are owned by the same family and together they are capable of accommodating parties of up to twelve people. Phone 07305 327759 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
All Jasmine Cottage bookings are inclusive of 100% renewable electricity, heating, bed linen, towels and unlimited full fibre WiFi (76Mbps). Please note that dogs are not allowed in Jasmine Cottage under any circumstances. The cottage may not be suitable for young children due to regulatory fire escape windows in the upstairs bedrooms.
The toilet waste at Jasmine Cottage is fed into an environmentally friendly biodigester. It relies on friendly bacteria to break the waste down so we ask you to be careful not to pour anything down the drains which may harm them.
Access Statement for Jasmine Cottage
- Jasmine Cottage is one and a half miles North of Llangollen. It is a thirty minute walk into town, the walk back is uphill and may take longer.
- An off-road parking bay for two cars is provided, with room for a third across the entrance.
- There are two approaches to the cottage, one to the front door and one to the rear. The front door access has eight standard steps. The access to the rear door is via ten steps designed to meet the needs of ambulant disabled persons.
- There is one bedroom on the ground floor with a zip and link bed which can be configured as twin beds or superking. A level access door leads into an en suite with a bath, large shower, toilet and wash basin.
- Two en suite Bedrooms and a lounge are on the first floor. There are twelve steps from the ground floor to the first floor.
- The nearest bus stop is at the bottom of Abbey Terrace, approximately two minutes walk away, although bus times must be checked as the service is infrequent.