Jasmine Cottage was newly built in 2014 and is designed specifically with the discerning holidaymaker in mind. The principle features are:
- Open plan kitchen and diner with a large fridge-freezer, washing machine, electric oven and hob, microwave, toaster and farmhouse style dining table with seating for up to eight people.
- Downstairs en suite bedroom with zip and link bed which can be configured as superking or twin as required, large en suite bathroom with bath, walk in shower, WC and basin.
- Upstairs lounge with a South facing balcony at one end and fine views across the valley towards the Horseshoe Pass at the other. Features include a three seater leather settee, a king size sofa bed (for guests six and seven), WiFi router, 32” HDTV with Freesat/Freetime, a flame effect electric fire and a digital radio.
- Upstairs master bedroom with king size double bed and a private en suite.
- Upstairs single bedroom with it’s own en suite. Both the upstairs bedroom windows are fire escapes and are deliberately left unlocked on the inside. For this reason they may be unsuitable for small children.
- All electric heating and hot water.
- A large private off road parking bay for two cars. Steps with handrails leading to the rear and front entrance doors.
- Breakfast terrace and private sunbathing/BBQ terrace.
A small terrace next to the oak porch catches the morning sun and is perfect for outdoor Summer breakfasts. The rear porch opens on to a large terrace where al fresco dining is possible. A small flight of steps lead up to a private sunbathing and barbecue terrace. A further set of steps lead to the upper terrace garden with native flower beds and seed producing plants for the abundant local wildlife.
Jasmine Cottage has it’s own Facebook page and can be followed on Twitter. It is featured on TripAdvisor, Holiday Lettings, Wales Holiday Home Rentals and the UK small business directory.